Sunday, January 22, 2012

Once in a Blue Moon by Jen C Designs

For the month of January, I worked with a kit called Once in a Blue Moon, a collaboration by Jen C Designs and Digilicious Designs.

Contains:
1 Alpha
20 Papers
51 Elements

Created at 300dpi. Suitable for Personal Use and Scrap 4 Hire.

I've created one layout thus far and a hybrid project with this kit, the hybrid will be uploaded on Tuesday to the Digi Scraps Drive-In blog and then I will update this blog post with the project.



No comments:

Sunday, January 22, 2012

Once in a Blue Moon by Jen C Designs

For the month of January, I worked with a kit called Once in a Blue Moon, a collaboration by Jen C Designs and Digilicious Designs.

Contains:
1 Alpha
20 Papers
51 Elements

Created at 300dpi. Suitable for Personal Use and Scrap 4 Hire.

I've created one layout thus far and a hybrid project with this kit, the hybrid will be uploaded on Tuesday to the Digi Scraps Drive-In blog and then I will update this blog post with the project.



No comments: