Pages

Thursday, June 3, 2010

Cub Scout Layouts

Our Cub Scout Pack Photo and Badge Display board was in sad shape, so guess who volunteered to help it out a little? Yep, you guess it! I revamped it with some scrapbook layouts. Most of which I wasn't really paying attention to what kits I was using so I will have to get back to you on the credits of them. I just want to show them off to you as I am very proud of our new and improved display board.
I don't think I have taken a photo of the completed board yet, but here are my layouts I worked so hard on. Most of which I used templates by various designers to help speed up my already slow digital scrapping abilities.










1 comments:

Stacy

These are great! I really like the crumbled paper effect on the Earth Day one. Keep up the great designs!