Pages

Saturday, September 27, 2008

Bye, Bye, September...

Wow, where did September go?
I can't believe it will be October in just a few days. Here's what we've been up to, Morgan started going to Preschool 3 days a week, he loves it and has a little girlfriend already. Aaron is in 2nd grade and has aced his last two spelling tests. Andy has been busy in his garage, organizing it and cleaning it up a bit. I wonder what projects he has on his mind? I've been working at Crafts Direct in the Closeout store and love it! I have this weekend off and plan on catching up on my scrapbooking. I am still going to the gym as often as I can. I took a little break this past month and didn't go as often because I was sick with a nasty cold/sinus infection for nearly 3 weeks. I'm still active in the MOMS Club and have some fun activities planned for October. Today I received my Postal Exam results and I am in fact eligible for employment through the United States Postal System. I just have to wait to hear from the local office, they will notify me when a position is open. I will stay on their registry for 2 years from now.

Thats whats new with all of us... I hope to get back to updating this blog on a regular basis now that we've gotten on a routine with all our new activities this school year.

1 comments:

Traci G

congrats on your great postal test score!! Sounds like your current job is pretty fun too! Sounds like the kiddos are doing great in school!! Thanks for all the updates!